Friday, March 4, 2016

Abortion Should be Legal in All Instances and All Stages of Pregnancy

Today, work was just horrible. We were understaffed, I had to miss the Bernie Sanders rally at SIUE, and on top of all that, I had to train someone at work while we were understaffed and we were getting slammed. 


But you know what? Deadpool makes everything all better. I'm going to play some of the "Deadpool" video game that my coworker lent me, I have some margaritas, and my fiance cleaned and vacuumed the apartment and is making me dinner! Additionally, I have been making some great friends through my blog--it's so flattering that they took the time to message me about how they like my writing and now I talk to them every day!

You may have noticed that this blog has absolutely nothing to do with the title--that's because this is a social experiment. The title nowhere near describes my opinion on the topic. Congratulations, and I will explain tomorrow night! Shout-out to my coworker who gave me this idea--thanks dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment